Welcome to Tr. MK’s Ấu Nhi HQ! Here’s where I’ve gathered resources, inspirations, and information for my fellow HT so that we can more effectively craft lessons for các em as well as research and grow in our own faiths. For the sake of privacy and harmony, I ask that all who interact with this site to abide by the Code of Conduct. Though I am open to feedback and others’ input, I also reserve the right to monitor my site and filter comments I deem inappropriate as necessary.
Code of Conduct
The laws of Common Sense and Love Thy Neighbor rules all, but in case that’s still too vague and relative, here are a few rules spelled out.
- First and foremost, this is a happy place and should remain so~ Always send out positive vibes and happy energy, okay? “Your every act should be done with love,” after all (1 Cor 16:14).
- For privacy’s sake, we will not divulge personal information on the site. I can’t really stop you from revealing your own info, but just be careful, especially concerning các em. There shouldn’t be any need to mention them by anything more specific than cấp 1, cấp 2, boys/girls, or in the most specific case, ĐT and ĐP.
- Following that, we will refer to each other by initials for added privacy. It’ll be mostly AN HT anyway, so initials shouldn’t overlap confusingly. As for me personally, I don’t mind being called by name–it’s just good practice to use initials uniformly.
- Don’t mention details like locations–that information will be shared via personal emails.
- On that note, don’t message me through here asking for specific information about anything pertaining to đoàn–broad questions about lessons and resources and phong trào are okay, but anything detailed must be communicated through direct contact. Call me. Email me. Text me. I have to be sure it’s you, after all. I reserve the right to plead the Fifth in the event that questions get uncomfortable.
- More rules to come as I see necessary. This is my site, unaffiliated and unsponsored by anyone, so I get to make the rules. 🙂