- 8:00 – tập họp and prayers + announcements –> dismiss into cap
- 8:10 – Gospel + Lenten Journey check in?
- 8:20 – review/wrap-up: MDTN & Semaphore
- per CDT discretion: if you’re done with review for your unit, feel free to play games and/or learn songs and give the kids a break
- cap 1: thaonhi (semaphore) & TBD (mdtn)
- cap 2: van (semaphore) & huy (mdtn)
- cap 3: baohan (semaphore) & chris (mdtn)
- 9:30 – game/song/break
- 9:40 – prayers and reminders
- 9:45 – seated (and quiet) and ready for Mass!
let’s just remind them that Easter is coming soon, so we should make sure we’re ready for Jesus’ coming! just do a check-in to see how they’re doing on their journeys.
as we reminded the kids last week, they need to be in proper uniform at all times during sinh hoat. any violation of dress code can be reported to NT and/or DT and will be addressed accordingly.
keep an eye out for updates on the viewing/visitation/prayer/funeral times this weekend for Jackie and Jenny’s dad, and continue praying for their family especially during this time and for the repose of linh hồn Gioan Baotixita ❤
as Cha stated last week, we’ll have kneelers in the pew by the weekend! which means the AN may have a new distraction to battle with during Mass. so until they’re more used to the kneelers, HT need to keep a special eye on the kids so they don’t mess with them too much, trip over them, and/or make loud noises bc of them. i think we usually sit the kids 7 to a pew, which leaves enough room for an HT on each end?
…let me know if you WILL be home that weekend. pls. 🙂